- Received October 7, 2016.
- Revision received January 18, 2017.
- Accepted January 19, 2017.
- Published first April 18, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
- Lindsay A. Williams1,
- Andrew F. Olshan1,
- Chi-Chen Hong2,
- Elisa V. Bandera3,
- Lynn Rosenberg4,
- Ting-Yuan David Cheng2,
- Kathryn L. Lunetta5,
- Susan E. McCann2,
- Charles Poole1,
- Laurence N. Kolonel6,
- Julie R. Palmer4,
- Christine B. Ambrosone2, and
- Melissa A. Troester1,*
- 1Department of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- 2Department of Cancer Prevention and Control, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, New York.
- 3Cancer Prevention and Control Program, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- 4Slone Epidemiology Center, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 5Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Crosstown Center, Boston, Massachusetts.
- 6Cancer Epidemiology Program, University of Hawaii Cancer Center, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Melissa A. Troester, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Department of Epidemiology, 135 Dauer Drive, Chapel Hill, NC 27599. Phone: 919-966-7408; Fax: 919-966-2089; E-mail: