- Received May 4, 2016.
- Revision received November 1, 2016.
- Accepted November 14, 2016.
- Published first December 2, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
©2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
- Cristina Di Poto1,
- Alessia Ferrarini1,
- Yi Zhao2,
- Rency S. Varghese1,
- Chao Tu1,
- Yiming Zuo1,
- Minkun Wang1,
- Mohammad R. Nezami Ranjbar1,
- Yue Luo1,
- Chi Zhang1,
- Chirag S. Desai3,
- Kirti Shetty4,
- Mahlet G. Tadesse5, and
- Habtom W. Ressom1,*
- 1Department of Oncology, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington DC.
- 2Department of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island.
- 3MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC.
- 4Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Johns Hopkins University, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, DC.
- 5Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Georgetown University, Washington DC.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Habtom W. Ressom, Department of Oncology, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center; Georgetown University Medical Center, Suite 173, Building D, 4000 Reservoir Rd. NW, Washington, DC 20057. Phone: 202-687-2283; Fax: 202-687-0227; E-mail
C. Di Poto and A. Ferrarini contributed equally to this article.