Volume 26, Issue 3, pp. 328-338
- Received June 3, 2016.
- Revision received September 27, 2016.
- Accepted October 19, 2016.
- Published first December 13, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
©2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Devin C. Koestler1,*,
- Joseph Usset1,
- Brock C. Christensen2,3,4,
- Carmen J. Marsit2,3,4,
- Margaret R. Karagas2,4,
- Karl T. Kelsey5, and
- John K. Wiencke6
- 1Department of Biostatistics, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas.
- 2Department of Epidemiology, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, Lebanon New Hampshire.
- 3Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire.
- 4Department of Community and Family Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, Lebanon New Hampshire.
- 5Department of Epidemiology, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island.
- 6Department of Neurological Surgery, Helen Diller Family Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Devin C. Koestler, Department of Biostatistics, University of Kansas Medical Center, 3901 Rainbow Blvd., Robinson Hall, 5032A, Kansas City, KS 66160. Phone: 913-588-4788; Fax: 913-588-0252; E-mail: